ARE YOU NEW HERE? NEED HELP IN THE FOLLOWING AREA?
Admission process usually begins in the month of January for the upcoming session. The process includes.
- Registration on the prescribed form.
- Entrance Exam for classes K.G & above.
- Interactive session with the principal.
Admission will depend on the number of seats available in the class concerned and the score of the child in the entrance exam.
- Nursery – 3.5 Years
- L.K.G. – 4.5 Years
- U.K.G – 5.5 Years
- Class – 6.5 Years
Documents Required At The Time of Admission
- Report Card of previous class.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Birth Certificate (If Admission in Nursery).
- Aadhar card of parents/ student/ local guardians.
- Three Photograph of parents/ student/ local guardians.
- Medical certificate of child
- Blood group report.